BSN Suppliments with an opportunity to try their SYNTHA-6™ Product.
I am not sure how you tell without an extended use and very specific comparison tools how well a product like this stacks up against another similar products. I can, however, tell you that based on the protein content (20g), the amino acids (which all runners are looking for), and the other key ingredients that this will easily compare to the other products on the market that I have tried.
I know it shouldn't be one of the big deciding factors for supplements, but I have to say that SYNTHA-6 is by far the best tasting Protein Supplement I have ever tasted. I have tried mixing it both with water and milk, and every time I try the chocolate and vanilla I have been very happy with the smoothness and richness.
SYNTHA-6 is a multi-function protein supplement, comprised of BSN’s proprietary blend of six proteins for sustained protein absorption. BSN’s protein supplements distinguish themselves with the unmatched taste, quality, and well rounded nutrients for supporting protein synthesis and muscle growth. SYNTHA-6 is a powerful arrangement of complete proteins, branched chain amino acids, essential fatty acids, fiber, and complex carbohydrates. SYNTHA-6 is available as an easily mixable powder or in ready-to-drink (RTD) formats.
- Blend of six proteins for sustained protein absorption
- Supplements essential and non-essential amino acids
- 20g Protein; 7g of Carbohydrates; 3g of Healthy Fats
- Low calorie meal replacement
- Anyone seeking a delicious means of supplementing their diet with concentrated servings of protein, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats
I was tempted to keep it for myself, and I may still be begging the company for one of my own, but I have been provided with a 5lb container of the SYNTHA-6 Chocolate Flavor ($80 value!) for one of you to win. The giveaway will run until February 23rd, and a winner will be selected on the 24th using random.org.
To enter do any one (or all) of the following and leave a separate comment for each entry:
- Visit the BSN Suppliments website at www.bsnonline.net and look around a bit, come back and answer the question - Do you use a Protein Supplement for running recovery?
- Like the BSN Suppliments Fanpage and write anything on the wall
- Follow the BSN Suppliments Twitter Account
- Share this giveaway on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on Twitter by clicking here
- Mention this giveaway on your blog (2 entries for an actual post)
Feel free to do either of the Sharing steps once each day, just come by and leave another comment each day that you do and it will count for an additional entry. I would also love it if you Liked my 26.2 Quest Fanpage, and my Family Running Fanpage. I would also be thrilled if you follow me at @262quest and @virtual4now. I will give you an additional entry for each of these but don't want to make it the primary draw of this review and giveaway.
Don't forget, today is your last day to Enter to Win the GU Sampler Pack, and make sure you have entered to win the Couple On The Run book, a great read for more than just couples!